Hello fellow bloggers!

This week was my first official week learning Spanish on my chosen software: Duolingo.

This was not my first time using Duolingo. I decided to create a new account so that I could start fresh on my learning journey.

I set my goal time for 10 minutes a day. As soon as I started practicing, I remembered just how much I love this software. Why? Because when you get an answer wrong, at the end of the lesson, they repeat the question you got wrong so that you get another chance to get it right. They allow you to pronounce sentences, match the English word to the Spanish word, write out sentences in Spanish, listen to sentences and write what they’re saying, and SO much more. Duolingo allows you to learn languages in so many different ways. They use pictures, voices, encouragement notes, and so much more to keep you motivated and interested.

The only thing that I do not like about Duolingo is that they give you five lives. If you run out of lives, then you must wait a few hours for your lives to refill. They do this because if you pay for the premium Duolingo, you have unlimited hearts.  It just frustrates me that if I fail, I may be punished by not being able to keep practicing. This is something I am going to have together used to. I really enjoy the software and do not want this to get in the way of my learning.

Not everything in life is perfect!

Thanks for tuning in!

LOBO