Today in my first in my technology class, I created my first ever blog page.  At first, I was terrified. Technology and I are not exactly best friends.  I usually get frustrated an give up quickly when technology gives me any kind of trouble.  I am trying to be optimistic and view this technology class as an opportunity to grow and expand in an area I am not too fond of.  Will I be able to succeed in this class and expand my knowledge of technology? Hopefully in this blog post, I will be able to track my learning and reflect on my learning experience. I think a blog post can be very useful for any type of project, including inquiry projects. It is a good way to track your progress and it is a good way to ensure you do not fall behind, which i very useful.

Making a blog page was surprisingly straight forward. Although it did take a few minutes for my password to be emailed to my UVic email, it went pretty smoothly. I am excited to design my site and make it aesthetically pleasing for me and my audience.

To answer this burning question, making a blog page was a pleasing experience. Will it always be pleasing? I can not answer that question. If I had to guess, I would say that no, it will not always be pleasing but, nothing worth it in life comes easy!

See you next week for my next blog post,

Lboucher