Hi Blog!

Over Christmas break when both my parents were working and my sister was at school, I got very bored. Although I love being home and spending time with family, I needed to stimulate my brain one way or another. One day, I decided to download the app Duolingo. I decided I wanted to try to learn Spanish as a way to keep my brain stimulated. Unfortunately, this only lasted 2 days because my family and I went on a vacation to New York and I no longer had time to practice Spanish. I really enjoyed the two days I learned Spanish and really want to learn more.

With this free inquiry opportunity, I decided it would be a good idea to really take learning Spanish seriously. I am already bilingual and being trilingual would be a dream of mine. My first language is French and I speak French at home with my family. I learned English when I was 3 years old and have always gone to an English school. Spanish, being a slight combination of both French and English, is something I believe I am capable of learning and deem it necessary as I live in a multicultural country and enjoy learning about different cultures.

Thanks for tuning in, see you next week!

Laurence (AKA LOBO)